22 October 2011

Update published.

I solved a number of issues with the ticket checker and I am now glad to say that I have just published an update to the android market that will allow a user to check their Lotto or Monday Millions numbers to see how many matches they have. There is still an issue with the ticket checker for the Euro Millions draw which will I'll test for over the rest of the weekend, and I haven't even begun to test for the All or Nothing draw which I have a feeling will work pretty flawlessly on the methods already implemented for checking the lotto and Monday Millions to be honest. I'm not sure how long the app market takes to update or when it will be ready for downloading, but it has been uploaded and activated so it shouldn't be too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment