22 October 2011

Testing latest update.

I'm currently testing an update for my lotto checker to allow users to check against the Irish lotto results and maybe the Monday millions only. This is because the Monday millions and lotto share the same format and any tests performed on the ticket checker component can be tested for both games. I need to fully test for the other games, euro millions being more tricky because of the number of bonus numbers but hopefully I'll have it updated soon enough. I want to get the update on the market tonight if possible, in time for tomorrows Lotto game. I think I have it at a state at the minute where the ticket checker can't crash, and I haven't encountered a scenario yet where the number of matching numbers is wrong.

I discovered today that my app is ranked 23 on the list of free apps in the productivity category which may be why the number of downloads is shooting up. I currently have 400 installs with 325 active installs which is an 81.25% success rate. Hopefully this update will bring more users but due to the fact that I'm now publishing to 325 or more people I want to make sure the update will not dilute the quality of the app in its current state.

No comments:

Post a Comment