19 October 2011

New update soon.

I've been updating my ticket checker class today and I'm ironing out the bugs, but the update should be ready to upload tonight. I think it's important to get a further update and some of the lotto checker functionality in as soon as possible. Currently I've removed the functionality for telling the user how much they have won because testing for that will take about three or four days in my best estimation.

In other news I sat a phone interview last week for a software integration consultant role with a company. Out of that phone interview I managed to get an personal interview which I sat last Monday, and out of that interview I managed to get a job, so things are looking up. This blog was originally set up to help me get a job, but since I'm actually enjoying updating my apps and I've actually warmed up to posting development updates here I'll be continuing this blog, even though traffic is slightly lacking. I'm currently getting more app downloads per week than I am hits to this blog. The current number of downloads of my app is 261.

No comments:

Post a Comment