8 October 2011

Another idea for an app.

Watching the formula 1 qualifying I was reminded by Eddie Jordan that I have a slow puncture on my left rear tire which I've been topping up with air for the last week or two because I haven't bothered going to get it sealed. I had a quick look on the android market and there's no free apps for doing tire pressure calculations.

There are a couple of apps out there for fuel economy management and speedometer recalibration based on tire size, but I think an app that will encompass all of this functionality with an easy to use interface would not only be something I would use on a regular basis, but something that I think other people would be interested in. I'm going to finish up this weekend with the lotto checker and I think this should be my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment