1 October 2011

Basic UI design.

I have most of the UI structured and sorted out at this point. There are three main user interfaces for this app. The first is the menu. The menu has a couple of buttons which when pressed create an intent and start up another activity. So far there are only two buttons, one of which will create an intent to start up a "ListActivity" displaying the previous lotto results. The second will create an intent to start up another result checking activity for displaying the latest results. This activity will can also be started by clicking on an item in the list activity for that set of results. On the result checking activity it will display the lotto numbers of that date and there will be a further button to enter your lotto numbers to check if you've won on that activity UI.




I'm currently working on the screen that displays the results, but it will probably be just a TextView with a button that leads to another UI for entering in your ticket or something. Once I'm done with that I'm going to look in to the best way of pulling the results from the web, because I don't think the full java.net package is available on android and I think you have to register network connectivity as a function in the manifest or something. I'll look in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment