14 December 2011

Checklist update

I've added most of the functionality to the database adapter for pulling out and inserting the data to and from the database. There's still a bit of testing that needs to be done, and there are a number of tables that I just haven't bothered implementing yet. I'll update these at a later point.

I've also modified the car picker tab to now display all of the cars in a table format, much in the same way the fuel transactions are displayed. I may change this to a relative layout which would look a lot better. The basic functionality is there. I also still need to test this class fully.

I've also identified a number of short cuts I can take now, such as the car manufacturer and model tables in the database because I won't actually be using them yet. I've taken out the blob column in the car database until I can research if there's a better way of storing such images. But I can knock off two and a half items from my check list. More will be done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment