17 November 2011

Driver Tools update!

I've been working on the Driver Tools app for the previous 4 hours and I've made some amendments to the way in which data is stored. There is now a Transaction class for storing information about a transaction through out the life of the app. There is a method in the database adapter for storing a transaction object in the transaction table. I also have a dynamic table display now for the transaction display in the fuel tab. I've changed the fuel transaction database table to now include the date which is an epoch. This will be handier for adding time as a domain on a graph when it comes to that.

The next thing that needs doing is minor tweaks to the user interface, and maybe the set up of a xml style resource for making future changes to the way in which data is displayed in the app. I'm also going to write a method in the stats class for pulling the data from the database in to a list of transaction objects, at which point I can make other lists of data for setting up the graphs. There are also a few bugs which result in crashes when I pull data from certain columns in the database which I have to look in to so I'll try stay on top of things this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment