17 November 2011

Cruncher implementation.

I've been working on the cruncher implementation for an hour or two each day this week and the progress so far is that I have the poll results page being parsed and each voter is stored in a hash-map where the key is the option they voted for and the pair is the user. The program accepts the url for the poll from the command line and for now the user is then prompted with a number of inputs for information about what each of the poll options mean. I think this will change in the future, and once I've debugged and tested this version of the application, I'll think about implementing some kind of dynamic GUI using java swing. Thought I'd post an update since I haven't yet mentioned anything about the implementation of this project. For now though, I'm going to start working back on the driver tools app, so a progress report can be expected later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment