14 September 2011

First post

Hi and welcome to my new blog! Ironically, I have never been really that interested in blogging before, nor am I now. I find the whole process a bit tedious, however I was watching the film "The Social Network" the other day and in that film Mark Zuckerburg was keeping a semi personal/development blog which he used as a mirror for reflecting upon ideas he had at the time which in turn aided him in implementing these ideas in to reality. Don't get me wrong, I'd highly doubt anything as big as Facebook will come of this blog but since I am constantly coming up with ideas for mobile aps, websites and other bits of technology that I never actually get around to doing anything about or else I start but never finish.

The purpose of this blog will be as a tool to aid me in recording, designing and developing these ideas. It is also my hope is that this blog will be keep me motivated as I learn to use new technology such as the android SDK. I'm not sure how often I'm going to update this blog, but I'll do my best to keep it quite frequent and semi-interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment