15 April 2012

10,000 lotto checker downloads!

Today at some point my lotto checker app will have surpassed 10,000 downloads and to mark this event I'm working on an update. There's a number of things that I'm going to update, the first of which is that I'm now going to include ads in the app. I'm going to keep these small and they're going to only be on the results display page.

The second update is the ability to search for historic results. I'm changing this to appear with in a tabbed view in the app and it will work by posting data to the lottos website and parsing the HTML returned, or possibly displaying this with in some kind of browser view

For now I'm battling the API version problem with the latest google adSense jar. It seems it requires the SDK version 13 of android before it will display test ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment